The following tips will ensure a safe and friendly tri for all:
- All bikes must be in safe working order. This means brakes, handles & seat are checked and tyres are suitably inflated. Please check your bike or have it serviced prior to the event. Bikes and Trikes will be available on the day of the event if any assistance is required.
- If you’re planning to walk the course, start at the back and once on course, keep to the left, to allow faster entrants to pass safely.
- If you will be wheeling a pram, start at the back.
- Leave your iPod at home, so you can hear directions from Race Officials.
- Listen to directions from Race officials. They are all volunteers, and the event could not take place without their contribution.
- If you need electrolyte-based or specific drinks, you need to carry them with you. Water stations will available throughout the course and start and finish.
- Toilets are located inside the Swan Hill Outdoor Pool, Riverside Park and the Pioneer Settlement
First aid stations are located at the rotunda in the Riverside Park. During the bike course a mobile First aid safety vehicle will be available.